JackBGoods.com has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the International Checkout" button on the cart page:
Please note that International Checkout places your order with JackBGoods.com on your behalf and is responsible for all billing, shipping, and customer service issues related to your order.
To Place An International Order:
Select your items by shopping our site JackBGoods.com and put your items into the Shopping Cart. ($49 minimum order for international shipping)
Choose the "International Checkout" button when you are ready to 'Checkout' at the bottom of the shopping cart page.
Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at email@example.com.
Which countries are eligible for international shipping?
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE from JackBGoods.com. Our third party vendor, International Checkout, will ship to all countries around the world.
Who should I contact about my International Checkout order questions?
International Checkout will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding your order. All inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at:firstname.lastname@example.org or call their phone support.
International Checkout provides Standard or Priority shipping options with real time pricing upon checkout. All parcels are trackable and insured. Most shipments up to 3 pounds receive a complimentary Priority upgrade due to the competitive rates received through contracts with the carriers.
STANDARD SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
Canada 4-6 business days
Asia 4-6 business days
Western Europe 4-6 business days
Middle East 5-7 business days
Australia / New Zealand 5-8 business days
Eastern Europe 5-8 business days
Africa 5-8 business days
PRIORITY SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
Canada 1-2 business days
Asia 3-4 business days
Western Europe 2-3 business days
Middle East 3-5 business days
Australia / New Zealand 3-5 business days
Eastern Europe 2-5 business days
Africa 2-5 business days
INTERNATIONAL ORDER FLOW:
• Select desired products and place them in the Shopping Cart.
• Select the International Checkout button.
• The contents of your Shopping Cart are transferred to the International Checkout page, hosted by International Checkout.
• Select your Payment Method, Standard or Priority Shipping, and you may choose to pre-pay Duties and
Taxes at a guaranteed rate.
• Complete checkout on International Checkout’s checkout page and submit your order.
• You will then receive the Order Confirmation via email.
• International Checkout verifies the order and forwards it to the International Checkout Purchasing Team.
• International Checkout places the order on your behalf on the JackBGoods website, paying with an International Checkout corporate credit card.
• You then will receive an email notification that the order has been placed with JackBGoods.
• International Checkout charges your credit card, becoming the Merchant of Record.
• JackBGoods ships the merchandise to International Checkout’s warehouse in Van Nuys, CA, USA.
• International Checkout receives the merchandise and inspects it for obvious damage or defect and to confirm that the correct item has been received.
• You will then receive an email notification that the order has arrived at the International Checkout warehouse and will ship within 24 hours.
• International Checkout professionally repackages the merchandise, prepares all required documentation, and ships the order to your international exact address within 24 hours of receipt at its warehouse.
• You will then receive an email with tracking link and details.
International Checkout prides itself on providing excellence in customer service on a global scale. Customer support is provided in 7 languages via email and telephone. Local telephone numbers are provided for customer convenience in 14 countries. International Checkout customer service hours are 6:30AM – 6:30PM PST (M-F) and Email Support from 8am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. International Checkout will provide customer support throughout the shopping, ordering, and shipping experience as needed, and will facilitate all Returns and Exchanges, as per the policies and procedures of the merchant.
CUSTOMER STATUS UPDATES
International Checkout order status updates are sent via email to the customer throughout the order process. Additionally, customers may login to their account at www.InternationalCheckout.com to check the latest status of their orders.
Standard updates include:
1. Order confirmation
2. Order Placed with Merchant notification
3. Order Received at International Checkout depot
4. Order Shipped with Tracking Link
International Checkout manages all Returns and Exchanges via an automated Return Authorization system. Customers receive detailed instructions in their parcel, in addition to the instructions posted on the International Checkout site. International Checkout will honor the merchant’s existing Return / Exchange policies and will request a Return Authorization from the merchant before issuing an authorization to the international customer.