Lindon Farms 12960 Food Storage Meals (1Pallet)
Lindon Farms 12960 Food Storage Meals (1Pallet)
Lindon Farms™ 12960 – 3 years, 1 person
Lindon Farms™ is the new way to do food storage. With the finest quality ingredients blended in the most delicious recipes on the market, we've done all the work for you – you just add water and serve! This 8640 serving emergency food storage container has the largest variety in the industry with 19 different just-add-water gourmet meals. And with a full 2000 calories/day for 2 years, Lindon Farms can be your stand-alone food storage solution. Our goal is to make food storage easy, so every home can be prepared for a disaster, economic difficulty or even a spontaneous weekend camping trip! With Lindon Farms, you're just one step away from checking emergency food storage off your list.
- Highest quality, most affordable food storage on the market today
- Delicious just-add-water meals
- Each meal in 5-10 serving pouches
- Easy to open zip-seal metalite™ pouches
- Oxygen absorber in every pouch
- Easily Transportable
- 8 gallon weather proof buckets
- Shelf Life - Up to 20 years - if stored in a dry, cool environment
- No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
- No added MSG
Lindon Farms™ 12960 contains the following:
- 12960 Full Servings = 3 meals/day with 4 servings/meal
- Delicious Meal Variety:
- 2000 calories/day
- 36 - 8 Gal rugged & stackable, ez store™ containers
- Natural granola
- Apple Blueberry Granola
- Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- Freeze Dried Fruit Mix
- Instant Potatoes
- Polenta (Corn Grits)
- Cheddar Cheese Pasta
- Western Chili
- Hearty Potato Soup
- Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew
- Red Beans and Rice
- Mixed Vegetables
- Regular Whey Milk
- Chocolate Whey Milk
- Citrus Drink
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Note: This item ships LTL Freight via Truck such as UPS Freight, FedEx Freight or Comparable. Please specify Commercial or Residential delivery. Phone number required for delivery appointment.
About Lindon Farms™
Lindon Farms™emergency food storage features a broad variety of 19 different JUST-ADD-WATER gourmet meals. Lindon Farms recipes have been award-winning family favorites in the retail market for over 20 years. From delicious, creamy soups like Hearty Potato and Cheddar Broccoli to organic freeze-dried fruit, everyone can find a favorite meal.
Our gourmet food specialist developed our recipes with culinary knowledge passed down through four generations. Our chef’s family was among the first settlers in the Wasatch Mountain region of Utah where European immigrants brought their recipes from the old country to create a rich, new heritage of fine pastas, soups, potato dishes and other specialties recognized throughout the world.
There is no need to spend hours planning menus and doing all the calculations to make sure you have the right amount of each ingredient to create each meal. We’ve done all that for you – you just add water and meals are ready in minutes. A category leader when it comes to simple and delicious food storage, Lindon Farms only uses the highest quality ingredients. In fact, this is food you'll love to use for everyday meals.
Delicious just-add-water meals
Easy to open zip-seal pouches with an oxygen absorber in every pouch
Shelf Life - Up to 20 years - if stored in a dry, cool environment
No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
No added MSG
Lindon Farms™ uses a combination of freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients.
In some cases freeze-dried is ideal, and for other items dehydration is most appropriate. For example, a freeze-dried strawberry is convenient since rehydration is unnecessary and it can be consumed easily in cereal or as a snack. Another example would be freeze-dried lasagna with meat where it is frozen, dried and packaged for easy rehydration. In soups and other mixes where the ingredients will be rehydrated in warm or boiling water, dehydrated ingredients are best. When space is a concern dehydrated ingredients can take up less than a 1/3 of the space that freeze-dried ingredients do.
The most important factors in long-term shelf life foods are:
1. Ingredients: Are the ingredients suitable for long-term shelf life? For example: even in ideal storage conditions studies show almonds may only keep for 12-24 months before they turn rancid.
2. Moisture Free: Is the product moisture free when packaged?
3. Packaging: Packaging plays a crucial role in prolonging shelf life. Ideally packaging should provide an effective barrier against oxygen, moisture, light and insects.
4. Oxygen Free: Is the product packaged with an appropriately sized oxygen absorber? While appropriate for oxygen displacement in most packaged foods you would find at the grocery store, a nitrogen flush is not sufficient for long-term shelf life. An appropriately sized oxygen absorber will continue to remove oxygen for years if used properly. Be wary of companies with extensive shelf-life claims where oxygen absorbers are not used.
5. Storage conditions: a cool, dry location is ideal. Do your best to store your food storage items at or below room temperature.
*This information is relatively conservative and meant to be used as a guideline, but is not a guarantee.
*Moisture Free – dehydrated and freeze-dried ingredients can reach 97%+ moisture free status.
Now up to 25 years Shelf Life
You will also see from the labels that we are saying up to 25 years for the shelf life. Below is one of the reasons we are now saying that. Because we are now using a Metalite™ pouch instead of the mylarfoil pouch. Studies have shown that the mylarfoil, when crinkled, can develop tiny pinholes. The Metalite™ pouch does not do this. We want to ensure the highest quality of products for you even down to the pouch we use. We also still use an oxygen absorber in each pouch to ensure that 99.99% of the oxygen is removed to also ensure longer shelf life.
Product Description for Metalite™ :
Metallyte MM883 is an ultra-high barrier biaxially oriented multi layer polypropylene film. This film has an exceptional barrier to oxygen, flavors, and aromas, and has an excellent water vapor barrier. The non-metalized side is treated for adhesive lamination and cold seal applications.
-very high water and gas barrier
-good aroma and flavor protection
-excellent metal adhesion
-easy convertibility on both sides
-excellent puncture resistance
Write a reviewFirst Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good